Chris Thompson can
Help to implement Scribing as an approach to creative writing tool by:
travel distance permitting.
- Giving a demonstation scribing session for parents and children in or after school
- Offering demonstration sessions in the classroom of either one-to-one or peer group scribing
- Providing resource materials
- Offering Scribing training sessions for teachers and or parent groups in or after school hours
- Offering training for resource teachers and home liaison teachers
- Offer training for homework club leaders
- Offering starter sessions for library Author and Scribe groups
- Offer training for librarians
Often one session is sufficient to introduce the technique to teachers although many schools have opted for a three day package which includes a peer group scribing, training older children to act as scribes for younger children and a session with parents and children together.
Scribing is easy to implement, requires little or no special equipment and is enjoyable for Scribe and Author. It is an ideal activity for parents wanting to help in school.
"CONTACT CHRIS FOR DETAILS AND COSTS.